About Alessio Romenzi Photography
Alessio is a full-time freelance editorial, corporate and portrait photographer since 2009. He works mostly with Agence France Presse, UN organizations, the International Red Cross and is represented by CORBIS and EMBLEMA. His pictures have appeared in many publications including Tima magazine, Newsweek, New York Times, International Herald Tribune, Los Angeles Times, Newsweek, Washington Post, Denver Post, Le Monde, Le Figaro, El Mundo, El Pais, La Repubblica, Il Corriere della Sera, Il fatto quotidiano, Internazionale, L'Espresso, Der Spiegel, Verdens Gang (VG), The Guardian and The National among others.
He is available for assignments worldwide.
Prizes and Awards
- 2014 Premio Baldoni di Fotogiornalismo
- 2013 World Press Photo – General News 1st Prize Stories
- 2013 UNICEF Picture of the Year – 1st Prize
- 2013 Picture of Year International – POYI – Honorable Mention
- 2013 Lucas Dolega – 1st Prize
- 2013 Visa Pour L’Image - Finalist
- 2013 Prix Bayeux – Finalist
- 2013 Premio Mediterraneo Per La Pace – 1st Prize
mob. Gaza +972 59-588-4739